Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
We're COOL !

Before anything else, i wanna say...... I'M GLAD ELIJAH AND MYSELF ARE STARTING TO GROOVE TOWARDS PERFECT HAPPINESS!! Yes! We are okay now!! *grins* Okay. Thursday, the EXTREMELY LONG DAY. I'm falling asleep during all the lessons!! Yes, i slept at 3am last night cos' i accompanied baby while he's doing his art! Yes, and i woke up slighty later this morning! So had to take a bus to school! Saw baby in the bus and I had Ribena in the morning from him!! There's SO MANY maths period today! Argh! I was trying SO HARD not to fall asleep. Anyway, English period was a free one cos' Mrs Loh aint here. But we sure didnt get our break. We had comprehension to do! Argh!! Oh by the way, today's an oh-so-sick day. People around the class are talking about "nipples"!! Like WHAT?!?! Okay, i shouldnt go on. Anyway, after school, headed off to white sands with weiyan to get her pictures developed and then, HOME!! Yes.. just had lunch/dinner. WOW.. Mum's cooking always SUPERB! Had chicken rice today! Yea.. it's ALL GOOD! Gonna have tuition later at 8pm with Weiyan. BORING.... Thursday is a total turn-off day! Anyway, i'm SO NOT looking forward to tomorrow cos chinese mock exam is on!!! Oh yea! Mr Gng's getting more and more nonsensical. Seriously, the things he said are getting more and more crappy. Yes, i still hate him! OH! I missed Singapore Idol yesterday!! NOoo! Shimin said Paul sang well and got commented well by the judges too. ArgH!! Why didnt i watch it? I'm so gonna catch the repeat! Oh i'm so in love with one of the soundtrack from Tokyo Drift! Hah! Thats it, people! I'm off!

With love, on Thursday, August 17, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse